Friday, November 25, 2016

Lab results!

I haven't made my dietician appointment yet being the holiday week and all, I've been pretty busy. I'll definitely be making the call monday. However, I did get 10 out of 12 blood test results. I haven't gone over them with my endocrinologist yet, but thanks to My Chart through the Cleveland Clinic I could see the results.

Three tests were flagged for being high, one of which was my thyroid stimulating hormone. Like I said, I haven't seen my endo again yet, but that could potentially mean I have a hypoactive thyroid.. fingers crossed it's not a big deal since my T4 levels were normal. The other 2 tests were my ALT (liver enzymes) and anion gap (kidneys). Those make me kind of nervous considering I didn't take or drink anything that would affect the results.

I'm anxious to go over these with my endo. Hopefully I don't have to wait the entire 2 months until my next scheduled appointment.

There are still 2 tests that I haven't seen the results for, but so far things could be worse so I'm not going to worry myself until I go over the results with my doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment