Monday, February 27, 2017

Post-dietician appointment

Just a short update:

I had my appointment today to go over all the rules and limitations for the PSMF diet and get my handy dandy book.

HOPEFULLY tomorrow will be my official start date. I cannot start until I get my potassium prescription and unfortunately my endo's regular receptionist wasn't in today, so I have to call in the morning. They should be able to call it right in for me.

On top of that, for those curious, I have to take 5 other supplements daily: calcium, magnesium, fiber, multivitamin, and sodium.

Tomorrow I will start my day as Day 1 and if for some reason I can't get my potassium tomorrow, I'll just make sure I'm eating a full days worth of nutrients and calories.

It's truly going to be an adjustment...

No comments:

Post a Comment