Thursday, March 2, 2017

Month 1, Day 3

Hello all,

I don't really have a lot to say today. I'll start with what I ate:

Breakfast: 3oz turkey sausage, one egg white
Lunch: celery and hot sauce, 3oz baked chicken
Dinner: 1 cup green beans, 3oz chicken, 2oz turkey bacon
Snack: sugar free jello

I've been so tired all day. So tired, in fact, that I took an unplanned 4 hour nap and STILL want to just go to sleep. I'm not sure if it's simply because I'm just not eating what I'm used to or because I started my period on Tuesday and that ALWAYS makes me so tired. I'm sure it's a combination of the two. I'm just pooped. Along with being exhausted, I've been hungry all day, even if I've just eaten. I'm just hungry. But I don't really expect anything different considering I'm eating like 800 calories a day, if that. 

On a positive note, my cravings haven't been as bad today as they have been the past 2. I did test my urine for ketones today and it read "moderate", so I guess I'm already in ketosis!! This is AWESOME. I really wasn't expecting it to happen so fast. This means that my hunger should dissipate and the weight should start falling off. I did go and buy a scale before I started so I could weigh myself weekly instead of relying on the monthly checkups with my doctors. It was a good decision and a bad one haha. I'm the kind of person who, if there's a scale in front of me, I'm going to weigh myself constantly. I've controlled myself enough that I'm only weighing myself once a day, however, I'm not recording my daily weights. I will only be keeping track of my weekly weights. With that being said, if I DID record today's weight, I'd already be down 4.6 pounds. I'm excited because that's so much for 3 days, but I know that it's not extremely accurate because weight fluctuates so much and I haven't been weighing myself under the same conditions (different times of the day, before, after and sometimes during meals lol). Tuesday will be here soon, though, and I'll have an actual weight update for you all :) I'm super pumped. I think that I'm going to do very well on this. Usually for me the first week of something is the most difficult and this seems to be very easy. But I guess how hard can it be when you can hardly eat anything? 

Alright guys, my brain is fried from statistics homework and my stomach is grumbling like no other, so to avoid temptation I'm going to chug some water and hit the sack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment