Sunday, March 5, 2017

Month 1, Day 6

Today has been a long day. I worked 1st in housekeeping and it's exhausting. Like I've said the last couple days, I don't feel hungry. Unfortunately because of that I'm not eating as much as I should, which isn't a lot to begin with. Tomorrow I think I'm going to get some approved protein shakes for breakfast since I HATE getting up early. Especially when I have to go in to work. So, I skipped breakfast again today, and ate my lunch at work. I would've had an early dinner when I got home at 4:30 but I took a hot bath and took an unplanned 45 minute nap in the tub. My meals today were very plain and not creative whatsoever. I'm tired. I work tomorrow morning at 5:30am and still have 2 ounces of protein I need to eat and one serving of vegetables. I'm just not hungry enough to eat anything else and I'm already ready to go to sleep (after Dirty Dancing is over.)

Other than not eating enough and being tired from work and my crazy schedule, I feel amazing. I was telling a coworker today it's amazing how much better I feel eating an average of 600-800 calories than I did eating "normal". There's no food coma, there's no "Oh my gosh, I ate WAY too much and can't move." I have energy and I feel great. That definitely is another perk that makes it easier to continue. I'm getting bored with the foods I pre-cooked for this week. Tomorrow I'll do some more meal prep and make some different things and give myself a bigger variety. I've had enough baked chicken and turkey sausage... Okay, food break down and then I'm done!

Breakfast: skipped
Lunch: 4.8 ounces of baked chicken, 1/2 cup french style green beans
Dinner: 4.7 ounces of sliced turkey, 1 ounces low fat mozzarella cheese
Snack 1: I'm going to make some turkey bacon real quick to get my protein in
Snack 2: sugar free jello before bed

Thanks again guys for sticking with me and keeping me going! It means a lot that so many of are still reading my posts and it really does help me IMMENSELY. 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment