Thursday, March 9, 2017

Month 1, Days 9 & 10

Hey guys, I apologize for not posting yesterday. It was a long day and I was just exhausted. Glenn found a treadmill online for $75 near where he works but he forgot the money yesterday. So, I had to run to Erie right after I got off work at 4. That turned into me hanging around and going with him to get the treadmill. They moved it so easily out of the sellers house and right into Glenn's work van. We assumed it would be as easy to get it to our basement... BUT OF COURSE NOT. We had to take it apart in like 3 places. It took us roughly an hour, standing outside of our back door in 50 mph winds, before we got it in the basement. I was hungry, tired and cold, so I had a quick dinner of plain, bunless turkey burgers and cucumber and I went to bed. I am super excited about the treadmill though. Now that Charmed is back on Netflix, I'll most likely go down after dinner and watch some of my favorite witches and walk.

Today I'm not as tired. I got a good night's sleep. I started my morning with 3 ounces of turkey bacon and one egg white for breakfast. Lunch was 3 ounces of sliced deli turkey, cucumber, and an ounce of low fat mozzarella. Right now I have delicious smelling stuffed peppers in the oven. I made mine with turkey burger, while Glenn gets regular hamburger. He also gets garlic bread and sour cream and chive mashed potatoes..... I really can't wait until I can eat carbs again... HOPEFULLY that's sooner than the 6 months I'm supposed to be on this diet (because that would mean I'm pregnant.)

My cravings have been INSANE lately. It's been so hard. I haven't fluffed though, and I'm really proud of myself. But it's still so freaking hard. Glenn had Dairy Queen last night and he ate it in the bedroom while playing video games and it smelled so amazing, I literally shoved my face in the bag and smelled it. I could almost taste it.. I drove by Sheets leaving Erie from getting the treadmill yesterday and it took all I had in me not to stop and get my favorite grilled chicken wrap with lettuce, tomatoes, ranch, pickles and provolone. Alas, I did not... It's going to be a long 5 and a half months.....

My ketones are still at moderate and I've had about 100 ounces of fluids today, water and iced tea (which I brew myself, unsweetened.)

Alright, youse guys. I'm done with stuff to say today. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment